Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Manhattan 5lb book reviews

poornima-1poornima-1 Member
in General 52 karma

Hello everyone,
I am planning to buy Manhattan 5lb book to practice more drills.
I have started CC in logical reasoning but realized that the drills that are provided in the CC on various topics are not enough for me to apply my knowledge. Also, I am doing prep tests on different topics with various difficulty levels, parallel to obeying the blind review method. But that as well is not giving me the satisfaction.

I need a book that gives me lots and lots and lots of drills from easy to difficult, and which is also segregated by various topics.

I am doubtful whether to purchase loophole or to purchase Manhattan 5lb. Kindly address me with your opinions on the same. Also, if any other book is said to be good, kindly let me know. I am open to the vast category of discussions that help me learn faster and quicker.

Thank you.

Comments

• FaviPapi-1-1FaviPapi-1-1 Member
    edited December 2020 313 karma

Hi Poornima,

I have the Manhattan 5lb book, and, even though it is insightful and helpful, I haven't really used it; however, it might be what you are looking for...

In terms of drilling questions, I recommend just doing 10 consecutive PTs, breaking them by question type and start drilling them. I personally find this more helpful than the drills in the Manhattan 5lb book because the questions from those PTs are real thing so to speak.

I hope this helps and good luck studying!

• poornima-1poornima-1 Member
    52 karma

Yea, okay