Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice, Support, Help!

Twix-LSATTwix-LSAT Member
in General 25 karma

Hi everyone,

I have been studying for the LSAT for almost a year. I started with the LSAT trainer, then Princeton review 165+ courses, went through the Powerscore books and even self studied. I had been getting 150-155 on my PTs. I took the August flex and got a low 140. Then, I had hired a tutor for loads of money and I did the November flex. I was aiming for a high 150 as I had consistently gotten a score around there. I ended up with a 145. I have now purchased 7sage and I'm half way through the course material. I have done about 30 PTs now and I am taking the test again in January. This is my final shot to push hard and I'm aiming high. This is my only priority and I am focusing on solely the LSAT from now on. I have reluctant to post as I have on other forums and have gotten lots of negative feedback and genuinely negative comments. The 7sage community seems super helpful and positive in the forms, so I just wanted to reach out and get any advice I can. I am horrible at RC, I do super well on LG and I do okay on LR. I spend the entire day studying, maybe (13-14 hours a day). Any tips and/or positive encouragement is most welcomed haha. Wishing everyone the best of luck for any future LSATs they may have to take!

Comments

• Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
    552 karma

Hello my friend! I do fairly ok on RC with around -7 to -2, and BR to -2 to -3. We could do BR together sometime if you like. I am working on getting less variance and getting more consistent -2/3.

Anyways, you also might have to change your study habits if you are working 13-14 hrs in a day. You could be overloading information without processing it!

Maybe take a step back for now and re evaluate your next steps? You can do this!