Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jan 2021: Anyone receive info/email about scheduling?

amanda.n98amanda.n98 Core Member
edited January 2021 in January 2021 LSAT 65 karma

Hi, I'm taking the Jan 2021 LSAT and it will be my first one. Has anyone received the email about scheduling/setting up ProctorU?

Comments

• dutchiebrowndutchiebrown Member
    170 karma

Not yet, I'm watching my inbox as well.

• Declan CDeclan C Core Member
    3 karma

Not yet.

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    edited January 2021 815 karma

I have so much anxiety seeing new posts asking about this everyday. OMG I don't know what to do!

• iLSAT180iLSAT180 Core Member
    52 karma

Following!

• sharinsasharinsa Alum Member
    45 karma

Not yet, however I did reach out to them and confirmed 01/08 they are opening up the writing portion which you can submit at anytime before the end of the month (yes, you can submit it after your exam) so I assume they will release the rest of the information around that time!

• 23 karma

They typically send it out 10 days before the first test can be scheduled. So I would be on the lookout for an email sometime this week.

• grangel00grangel00 Core Member
    49 karma

Following

• krollin30krollin30 Member
    21 karma

I spoke with LSAC this morning and they said we should receive a "heads up" email that scheduling will be opened this week. They also stated to check your junk/promotions tab if you have gmail.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

Does anyone have any insider info if it will actually just be the 16/17th or will they be adding more days due to the volume this time?

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited January 2021 8486 karma

Email just went out. Scheduling opens on the 7th.

@cpeaks13 said:
    Does anyone have any insider info if it will actually just be the 16/17th or will they be adding more days due to the volume this time?

You are registered for the online January LSAT-Flex, which will be administered during the week of Saturday, January 16, through Thursday, January 21.

• mwelch1986mwelch1986 Core Member
    12 karma

The email I received today said testing will be Jan 16-21

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

If you don't see the email, it's likely in your spam (or, if you have gmail, promotional).

• JAGhopefulJAGhopeful Member
    31 karma

Question for y’all. Do testers get their scores back the same day regardless of which day between Jan 16-21 you test on?

• JLawSchoolCJLawSchoolC Member
    115 karma

@JAGhopeful yes, scores are released the same time for everyone

• bctolbert18bctolbert18 Core Member
    edited January 2021 10 karma

I received an email today stating that sign-up will begin at Noon Eastern Time on Thursday, January 7th. Check your spam/promotions folders! LSAC's emails usually go to my primary inbox, but this one didn't for some reason.
    Good luck to everyone taking the January FLEX - we got this!!!!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8486 karma

@JAGhopeful said:
    Question for y’all. Do testers get their scores back the same day regardless of which day between Jan 16-21 you test on?

yes. unless you dont have a writing on file.

• amanda.n98amanda.n98 Core Member
    65 karma

Thanks everyone! And good luck, you got this! :)

• pranesh.vittal98pranesh.vittal98 Core Member
    5 karma

@"amanda.n98" said:
    Hi, I'm taking the Jan 2021 LSAT and it will be my first one. Has anyone received the email about scheduling/setting up ProctorU?

on the website it said we'd receive an email on Thursday. That's what i remember seeing

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

The email was sent out but went to Promotions/ spam. I happened to check it yesterday and found it. The sign up is tomorrow at noon eastern. The testing period is a little different than we thought and is from the 16-21st of January!