Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's up with PT 86?

aszane21aszane21 Member
in General 350 karma

Hi all,

I did PT 86 on Law Hub (got a 175!) but when I was inputting my answers on 7sage to add the test to my analytics, the RC section had 26 instead of 27 Qs. Is this just me?

Comments

• faulknerfaulkner Member
    21 karma

last q was axed brah

• aszane21aszane21 Member
    350 karma

@faulkner said:
    last q was axed brah

But its included on LawHub which I'm assuming is more official than 7sage

• javanrojjavanroj Core Member
    38 karma

I think 7 sage is not always as accurate as lawhub. for May 2020 lsat test, according lawhub i got 150 but 7sage showed 152. ;/

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

The last question on PT 86 was removed from scoring. It has been a long term issue on Lawhub that all Prep Tests are which have had a question removed on the official test have the question appearing on Lawhub. It has been reported to them, they have said they would fix it but have not. Check any other tests with a question removed and you will see that the question appears on Lawhub.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@aszane21 said:
    Hi all,

I did PT 86 on Law Hub (got a 175!) but when I was inputting my answers on 7sage to add the test to my analytics, the RC section had 26 instead of 27 Qs. Is this just me?

Hi there,

PrepTest 86 on our site matches the original PrepTest 86 as initially published by LSAC. PrepTest 86 as initially published by LSAC does not include question 27 in the RC section as this question was removed from scoring.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

Hey @aszane21 -- How do you put in data from LawHub? do you have to go through each section as if you were taking the PrepTest in 7sage and put in the ACs manually?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2021 5740 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" said:
    Hey @aszane21 -- How do you put in data from LawHub? do you have to go through each section as if you were taking the PrepTest in 7sage and put in the ACs manually?

Hi there,

You can enter your PrepTest answers via the Answer Sheet. Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Awesome, thx!