Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flex on macbook

asdf12345asdf12345 Member
in General 271 karma

I heard there were problems with catalina. Does anyone know big sur is okay

Comments

• Svitale14mSvitale14m Core Member
    23 karma

Not sure when Big Sur dropped but I took in Nov on a Macbook Pro without any issues.

• Greggy35Greggy35 Alum Member
    68 karma

Have Catalina... I had major issues today. Can’t conclude it was my Mac though.

• sarahsarahsarahsarahsarahsarah Core Member
    14 karma

Had some extreme difficulties with Big Sur. I had to reschedule because I was on the line with proctoru for over an hour; I ultimately got it to work after multiple tries; I had a virus software I had to delete. I ultimately had to reschedule but trying to keep my eyes on the prize.

• lsatlyfe-1lsatlyfe-1 Core Member
    31 karma

Hi! Taking lsat in two days, taking it on Mac Big Sur, and have Norton installed as security software. Any advice on what settings I should change etc before lsat? I'm super worried about the technical difficulties...

• sarahsarahsarahsarahsarahsarah Core Member
    14 karma

https://support.proctoru.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036574592-MacOS-X-Catalina-And-Big-Sur-Users-Important-Notice

I got on with ProctorU after all was said and done and made sure I could connect. Also, downloaded Firefox just in case (w/ the proctorU extension). I'm pretty sure you could also use proctorU chat box before your scheduled time and make sure all is okay! That's what I plan on doing again just for peace of mind!

• chance favorschance favors Core Member
    6 karma

2019 MacBook Pro user, they made me download and run chrome to take the exam, last time (July-flex for me) they let me use Firefox. I am not sure if that's even a choice now, so have Chrome as an option just in case!