Webinar w/ Former Admissions Officers + Edit Giveaway

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited January 2021 in Law School Admissions 7286 karma

Hi everyone,

On Thursday, January 21, at 9:00 PM ET, I'll host a webinar with 7Sage Consultant Tajira McCoy, the former Director of Admissions and Scholarship Programs at Berkeley Law, and with Tiffany Williams, a former admissions officer at George Mason University's Law School. I'll ask both of them about what you can do after you submit your applications, and you’ll get a chance to ask your questions at the end.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:cookie: After the webinar, we’ll award one attendee a free Edit Once (see https://7sage.com/admissions/enroll).

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

→ Please register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SnwSslsWS7-ZsY-HAQPRzQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Comments

• bakedbeansbakedbeans Member
    3 karma

I really want to view the webinar but I will be on a flight during that time! Can you post it online?

• lsatdiva333lsatdiva333 Member
    227 karma

Is this session only for students who have already applied and are waiting on results, or is it applicable to students applying for the next cycle? Also how long will the session run?

• Gwen.fabishGwen.fabish Free Trial Member
    edited January 2021 2 karma

I just listened to the January 11th webinar with Tajira McCoy yesterday through the 7Sage podcast on Luminary! It was so helpful, thank you to everyone involved.

• jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
    220 karma

@bakedbeans they are recording it and :warning: "The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast."

edited January 2021 220 karma

I had my hand raised the entire time and they did not pick me and when asked if they didn't have time to get to my question if they could possibly reach out via email with just a simple response. No one answered. It happened to a handful of people.

220 karma

And there was no giveaway.

220 karma

@Gwen.fabish I'm glad you had a good experience, unfortunately mine was not the same. I don't think they were representing schools in the Northeast either, which is what I'm interested in.

• 36 karma

Who won the giveaway??

• emz_2021emz_2021 Core Member
    10 karma

Thank you for hosting the webinar tonight. I enjoyed the friendly banter between the panelists as well as their thoughtful answers. However, I was not able to get my question answered. Is it possible to connect with either Tajira or Tiffany to ask said question?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7286 karma

@jpoznan0587 — sorry you had a bad experience. We had about 250 attendees, with many dozens of people raising their hands, and we got to as many as we could. We simply didn't have time to answer everyone's question.

@"divena.donthi" we are going to pick this morning and announce here!

@eqmetz + @jpoznan0587 if you ask your question in the comments here, I'll ask Tiffany and Tajira or another admissions officer to take a look. If they don't have time to look at them, I'll ask another member of our team.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Congrats to @yangb, who won a free Edit Once for attending yesterday's webinar. Thanks to all who attended!

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7286 karma

Hi everyone,

We've released this webinar as a podcast!

Subscribe to our podcast:
    iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Play Music | SoundCloud