Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool Proofing Reading Comp?

dpenadpena Member
edited January 2021 in Reading Comprehension 103 karma

Hey everyone!

I had tremendous success fool proofing the games. Has anyone tried "fool-proofing" reading comp passages with any success?

Or are there any other practice strategies that can help with improvement?

Comments

• ManniMansManniMans Member
    11 karma

Doing the low resolution summaries REALLY helped me. It's like, once I started doing them I could remember pretty much the entire passage without doubting what they were talking about.

• derry.karen6derry.karen6 Core Member
    134 karma

@ManniMans said:
    Doing the low resolution summaries REALLY helped me. It's like, once I started doing them I could remember pretty much the entire passage without doubting what they were talking about.

Are the low resolution summaries in the CC?

• dpenadpena Member
    103 karma

ok thanks!!!

• lsat2021-1lsat2021-1 Core Member
    246 karma

@ManniMans said:

When attempting timed passages do you usually make up the low resolution summaries in your mind or write them down?

• ManniMansManniMans Member
    11 karma

The course recommends that you make low resolutions in your prep for practice under timed conditions and then eventually when you hit mastery work on doing it in your mind.