Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Testing Environment

coralinecoraline Member
in General 6 karma

Could someone point me to a page listing how we can best simulate LSAT flex testing environment? (specifically -- breaks, what kind of scratch paper/whiteboards, etc.) I googled & found only proctoring software + sections changes, so anything a little more comprehensive would be super helpful. Thanks so much!

Comments

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

I took the flex. In my experience you needed to be in a clear room with nobody and no computers, cell phones, land lines, etc. You will have to pan the camera around your room and under the desk. If i recall there is only one 5 or 10 minute break. Once a section is complete, you move right on to the next one. You will have a proctor watching you through your computer the whole time with microphone on. Best way to simulate is to try and have that same environment. Maybe try and take some PTs in the place you plan to take the flex that way everything feels familiar. I also had some technical issues in which i lost about 2 mins on a section which hurt me. Maybe practice with those kind of delays so you aren't shell shocked if it happens to you.

• tatas911tatas911 Member
    edited January 2021 76 karma

@TimeIsMoney
    do you think there will be an issue if there is a TV in my room? I have a TV mounted to my wall that I can't take out

• TheMommaBearTheMommaBear Member
    348 karma

@tatas911 said:
    @TimeIsMoney
    do you think there will be an issue if there is a TV in my room? I have a TV mounted to my wall that I can't take out

I’m read that some people cover a mounted tv with a blanket. Not sure if that’s required, but maybe have one available.

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

@tatas911 said:
    @TimeIsMoney

Yeah I would just cover it up with a blanket or show them it is unplugged. I definitely wouldn't try to avoid telling them you have it.

• tatas911tatas911 Member
    76 karma

word. thanks! @TimeIsMoney @Metz9944