Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Writing Portion - 7Sage Forum

Writing Portion

sharinsasharinsa Alum Member
edited February 2021 in January 2021 LSAT 45 karma

Hello! So it was my first time taking the LSAT exam so I did not have a writing prompt on file. I was curious about the scores. I know the scores are supposed to be released in a few days. How long does it take to process the writing portion? Also, I did buy the first-time test taker preview option but if I don’t like my grade and I chose to not save the grade, would I still be able to keep my writing prompt on file?

Thank you!

Comments

• TheMommaBearTheMommaBear Member
    348 karma

According to LSAC, your score will not be released until the writing portion has been approved. It will probably be 2-4 days from when you submitted it.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@sharinsa I don't know for sure, I imagine it depends on how many test takers there are and what percentage submitted writing samples, but my first take was in October and I took the writing later than I probably should have. I got my results 4-5 days after I submitted, which was a day or two after the initial release. I would think it would probably be faster for the January take. My guess is that there are fewer test takers and more of them already have a previous sample on file, but worst case I can't see it being any slower.