Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I manually enter PT Results?

ruthjt16ruthjt16 Member
in General 12 karma

Hi- I'm new to 7sage so sorry if this question is obvious or already been answered. For about a month I have been working off of physical PTs and scoring them myself/ blind reviewing. Now that I have recently subscribed to 7sage I'm hoping to take advantage of the analytics by entering which questions I got right and wrong on these tests. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8491 karma

Yes, in the PT just click the "convert" button, and it will give you a bubble sheet to enter your answers.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @ruthjtomlin,

Yes, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site. Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.