Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated BR partner

SheboyganBoiSheboyganBoi Member
edited February 2021 in Study Groups 195 karma

Hey guys, I'm currently prepping for the August LSAT, PTing in the mid 160's, and looking to break well into the 170s. I'm studying full-time and looking for someone who would be down to meet up (via Zoom or FaceTime) once a week to BR a PT together consistently-- ideally with someone scoring in a similar range.

If you're in a similar situation and are interested in working together, please feel free to shoot me a DM! :)

Comments

• Future Esq 888Future Esq 888 Core Member
    21 karma

hi!! I just started studying so I am no where near your score range but omggg theres an august LSAT?????????????????? i tried looking up dates on LSAC and only the april one came up nothign after

• 1952 karma

@"Future Esq 888" said:
    hi!! I just started studying so I am no where near your score range but omggg theres an august LSAT?????????????????? i tried looking up dates on LSAC and only the april one came up nothign after

registration after april is not open yet. you can find the full list of the test dates here:
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines-score-release-dates

• st_cupertinost_cupertino Member
    177 karma

I am in the same score range & interested- but only if you are starting from around PT40 and working your way up chronologically lol
    Availability between 2:30 pm - 5 pm PST Mon-Sat