Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Questions be like:

If aliens landed on the moon tomorrow, and we ate purple pancakes on Monday, what size shoe does your great grand uncle twice remove wear?

Note: Sorry I just had to post this because I got so frustrated with getting Necessary Assumption questions wrong.

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

You got that 100% correct. That’s how I feel.

• reyesusmc78-1reyesusmc78-1 Core Member
    73 karma

hahahaha same it feels if I throw the answer choice in the stimulus and negate it for every answer choice, then I destroy the argument. Therefore, especially for the harder ones, I'm confused.

• babyblueboobabyblueboo Alum Member
    28 karma

I feel this.

• CardsnHogzCardsnHogz Alum Member
    168 karma

The Logic Loophole book uses examples exactly like that as a point of emphasis. It tries to get you to look for argument structure and see past the content.

• 1952 karma

i learned so much about dinosaurs, ice ages, astronomy and brown dwarf stars, tvs and children, einstein and newton, volcanoes, highway speed limits, obesity, smoking, high blood pressure, heart rates, car insurance and other good shit..

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8318 karma

@"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING" said:
    i learned so much about dinosaurs, ice ages, astronomy and brown dwarf stars, tvs and children, einstein and newton, volcanoes, highway speed limits, obesity, smoking, high blood pressure, heart rates, car insurance and other good shit..

Bees. Don't forget the waggle dance.

• 1952 karma

@canihazJD ohhh yesss..

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Or mirrors. That mirror passage.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@VerdantZephyr and fractal geometry! The things that the LSAT has taught me.....