7Sage Podcast #39 - 7Sager Rochisha - 164 to 174 LSAT

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited March 2021 in General 5740 karma

Episode 39 is here!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Play Music | SoundCloud

Comments

• 273 karma

Thank you! Can we expect more of these interviews with 7Sagers to come? I noticed that these last two came after a long break without any LSAT-related podcasts.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Learned Astronomer" said:
    Thank you! Can we expect more of these interviews with 7Sagers to come? I noticed that these last two came after a long break without any LSAT-related podcasts.

Hi there,

Yes, we do expect to release more LSAT related podcasts in near future.

• Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
    498 karma

hi what are doinng

• Beast ModeBeast Mode Live Member
    edited March 2021 840 karma

Really enjoyed this podcast, great tips, thank you both. Congratulations Rochisha! LOL at the zoom school comment JY

• Ronella29Ronella29 Core Member
    15 karma

It is a real stimulus.Thanks.

71 karma

Does anyone know where Sami's podcast is at? Thank you.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Avatar Roku" said:
    Does anyone know where Sami's podcast is at? Thank you.

Hi there,

Here is the link to 7Sage Podcast #38 - 7Sager Sami - 152 to 173 LSAT:

• 273 karma

Where can I find the transcript for each podcast?

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

I would also be interested in a transcript if it's around

5740 karma

Hi @"Learned Astronomer"and @yunonsie

Sorry, we do not have any transcripts for this Podcast. However, some of our older Podcasts on this page have transcripts.

• Help2222Help2222 Member
    240 karma

I loved this podcast. I think I have met you because I think I was at the meeting that you described with JY Ping. Anyway I am in New York City we are near neighbors but you are much more advanced than I am. You mentioned that taking the LSAT is an enjoyable experience I agree totally. Thanks again.

• 273 karma

Thanks, @Juliet-- ! @Help2222 Do these meetings regularly and how can I attend one (hopefully after the pandemic)?