Free tutor / help

autumn.ames23autumn.ames23 Member
in General 251 karma

Hi all,

I am scheduled to take the April LSAT but I will be switching it to June instead. I keep scoring between a 150-152 when ideally I would want a 155-160. At this point I am lost on how to improve. Reading comp is my worst section with LR right behind it. Any help, advise, or free tutoring would be very appreciated :)

Comments

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

Hi, I'm not an expert/tutor, but I'd be happy to answer some of your questions. Send me a message if you'd like!

• brookegojazzbrookegojazz Core Member
    360 karma

Hey! I'm not an expert/tutor either but am currently scoring around 170 and would love to help. It'd help me too! I'm trying to tighten up a bit and make improvements and I think the next level is going to come partially through teaching others. Feel free to message me, I have been there!

• Yan WangYan Wang Member
    285 karma

Hi, I am a 7Sage regular and currently scoring around 170 in practice PTs and 169 in real LSAT. My initial testing score is 149. I am still working on to improve and break the curve. So I could tutor for free. It's the best way for me to learn if I could teach LSAT to others. So feel free to message me.

• Lawfulness29Lawfulness29 Member
    307 karma

Also would happily help you out in anyway that I could. Scored 168 on the Jan administration after PTing between 172-177 consistently. Feel free to PM me!