Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking test untimed on 7Sage?

jesskess04jesskess04 Core Member
edited April 2021 in General 53 karma

I only see the option to take a PT with more time added, but not unlimited time. Is this an option anywhere?

Comments

• Burden.of.FloofBurden.of.Floof Core Member
    1050 karma

unlimited time is only for problem sets, I’m pretty sure?

When I took an untimed test I just made problem sets of every section.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2021 5740 karma

@jesskess04 said:
    I only see the option to take a PT with more time added, but not unlimited time. Is this an option anywhere?

Hi there,

We do not have an option to add unlimited time to a PrepTest. However, after you have completed the time section of a PrepTest, you can then do your Blind Review untimed. See the screenshot below:

You also have the option to add unlimited time to a Problem Set. See the screenshot below:

You can create custom Problem Sets with the sections you would like to take with unlimited time.

Here is how to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt34 s4" (optional)
    5. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• jesskess04jesskess04 Core Member
    53 karma

@Juliet-- Why is this not an option on the prep tests?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@jesskess04 said:
    @Juliet-- Why is this not an option on the prep tests?

Hi there,

The decision was made to not include the unlimited time option on PrepTests to encourage students to take PrepTests under realistic timed conditions, and then follow up with Blind Review.

Blind Review, is in effect "unlimited" time, and something we highly recommend. Timed + Blind Review is in our view the best way to use the limited number of available PrepTests to improve your LSAT score. Once you take a PrepTest, it is spoiled, and you can't take it "fresh" again.

Let us know if you have any further questions.