Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on Behalf of a 7Sage User: Advice on taking Problem Sets

Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
in General 404 karma

[I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

Hello! In the curriculum there is a plethora of problem sets. I could have sworn you stated to NOT do any more than like 10 questions of the same question type as it can be harmful. If this is true.. do I just do 2 sets of 5 and come back after I start PT'ing once I identify my weaker question types?

Comments

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

Where does it say not to do more than 10 questions of the same type? Not saying this in a snooty way or anything, just genuinely curious

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27859 karma

I think it’s okay to do more than that. I don’t think it will do any harm. The real question is if it’ll do any good. If after working 10 questions you still feel like doing more will be helpful to reinforce the lesson, go for it. But more often than not, by that point, I think you’ll either have it or else, if you don’t have it, working more problems isn’t the answer.

Best practice is to work some sets until you really feel comfortable with the lesson. From there, save the remaining sets for later drilling, review, and reinforcement.