Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do I Bundle 7Sage Account With Prep Plus

kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
in General 114 karma

Hello,

I want to re-buy the yearly 7sage course; however, it says that my account is not bundled with Prep Plus through my LSAC account. I'm wondering how I bundle with Prep Plus so that I can have access to all the materials. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

@studentservice They should be able to help you.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    867 karma

@kmarxtheleft said:
    Hello,

I want to re-buy the yearly 7sage course; however, it says that my account is not bundled with Prep Plus through my LSAC account. I'm wondering how I bundle with Prep Plus so that I can have access to all the materials. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi there,

I have taken note of your question. Please allow me to check it with my team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

• kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
    114 karma

Thank you for your response. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited April 2021 867 karma

@kmarxtheleft said:
    Thank you for your response. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Hi there,

You are welcome to resume your subscription at anytime by re-subscribing to the Ultimate+ course. Unfortunately, because your LSAC account is already linked with your 7Sage account, you can no longer bundle Prep Plus with your renewal, and you will need to renew Prep Plus directly on LSAC's site using your currently linked LSAC account.

I hope that helped. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

• kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
    114 karma

Thank you very much! I will be re-subscribing soon.

867 karma

@kmarxtheleft said:
    Thank you very much! I will be re-subscribing soon.

You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.