Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August 2021 LSAT Date

FloridaManFloridaMan Core Member
in August 2021 LSAT 139 karma

What days and times are available to take the LSAT? All I see on the website is it says starting August 14th. I would be interested in taking it closer to August 21st in the afternoon.

Comments

• RohitGS9RohitGS9 Live Member
    197 karma

Do you have to sign up with Proctor U and are there times available that you can schedule on Proctor U? And do you schedule other exams on proctor u by a designated time?

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    edited May 2021 340 karma

@FloridaMan @RohitGS8

Looked it up so I could be sure, this is what it says on the LSAC website; if you find out anything different let me know lol (scheduling opens up two weeks before first day of testing):

https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat/getting-ready-your-lsat-flex-exam

Step 2: Schedule Your Exam Time
    Timeline: Once scheduling sign-up opens
    (About two weeks prior to the first day of testing)

The LSAT-Flex is a remotely proctored exam. Before you can test, you’ll need to schedule a testing time with ProctorU. You’ll receive an email from LSACinfo@LSAC.org with more details about how to schedule your exam shortly before sign-up opens.

If you do not already have an account with ProctorU, this email will include credentials that you can use to set up your account.

If you need assistance scheduling your exam time, please contact ProctorU by phone at 855.772.8678 or through the Live Chat feature available in your ProctorU account.

• RohitGS9RohitGS9 Live Member
    197 karma

Thanks

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

@FloridaMan Based on past iterations of the FLEX, there will be options to take the test both weekend days (8/14 and 15), and then only a 2-3 days of the following week, leaving the last day for retakes due to technical issues. It does not typically last into the following weekend, and although that could change, I would not plan for it. When I wrote last year, the latest day available was the Thursday after the start of testing. Hope that helps!