Looking for Private Tutoring - Recommendations Please!

linhple98linhple98 Member
edited May 2021 in General 19 karma

Hello! I am looking for a private remote tutor (one on one preferably, but open to small group settings). Preferably someone who is familiar with both 7Sage and Powerscore concepts since I've been studying primarily using the two.

If anyone has any recommendations for a good tutor please let me know!! :)

HELP

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

Hi there,

7Sage does not offer private tutoring. However, we do have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a ⭐️ member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

Let us know if you have any questions.

• 273 karma

@"Theo - 7Sage" What is the process of becoming a tutor on 7Sage? Is a Star member just a full time member? What is the approval process like? Does one just need to submit one's official test score screenshot? Thanks!

• DripOwens12DripOwens12 Member
    82 karma
  • Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited May 2021 852 karma

Hi @"Learned Astronomer",

Our official tutor list is invite-only. To receive an invite you must be either a star (⭐) member or a Sage.

Star (⭐) members are selected by 7Sage staff and students based on activity and helpfulness on the Discussion Forum or in the comments below the lessons. Star (⭐) members who score 170 or higher on an official LSAT administration are eligible for Sage promotion.

You can find a list of our Forum titles and their roles here.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com

• 273 karma

@"Theo - 7Sage" Thanks! Do you have any policy regarding 7Sagers who want to become unofficial tutors? In other words, if I'm looking to tutor, am I allowed to post publicly on the forums to advertise? This is given that I'm not a Star member. Are there any rules about this? Thank you!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Learned Astronomer" said:
    @"Theo - 7Sage" Thanks! Do you have any policy regarding 7Sagers who want to become unofficial tutors? In other words, if I'm looking to tutor, am I allowed to post publicly on the forums to advertise? This is given that I'm not a Star member. Are there any rules about this? Thank you!

Hi there,

Yes, our Forum Rules state that advertising tutoring services on 7Sage is not allowed. Specifically, Forum Rule No. 3 states:

"Advertisements or solicitations for services or products are not allowed. This includes tutoring, advertising other companies, webinars that are not from 7Sage, or links offsite to your personal pages (eg. blog, tutoring services, etc). Please also refrain from making threads / commenting about buying or selling products. (This includes LSAT watches or any LSAT materials.)"

You can see our Forum Rules here.

Let us know if you have any further questions.