Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Test Limit

Emmer28Emmer28 Core Member
in General 34 karma

I know the max amount of times you can take the test is 5 within the past 5 years/ reporting period. I took the test first Feb 2018 and again Jan 2021. There is also a statement on LSAC's website that says "This policy is forward-looking, not retroactive. Tests taken prior to September 2019 will not count against these numerical limits."

I may be overthinking it and my anxiousness for the June 2021 test is creeping up (I was not freaking out before, but now I am and definitely feeling under prepared for what I want to score), but with the 5 test limit my Feb 18 test will not count towards the 5 limit test correct? But then will it count towards the 7 lifetime tests?

Comments

• zoomzoomzoomzoom Member
    462 karma

I was very much like you and the best thing I can advise is to personally call LSAC and talk with one of their representatives.

I also took the test in July 2019 before the Sep 2019 policy came into play. They told me it does not count towards my test limits so I would think it would apply for you as well.

• 1952 karma

no it won't count towards any of the limits (3/5/7).