Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newspaper Game fromJanuary LSAT flex

rezwan.haqrezwan.haq Member
in Logic Games 48 karma

Hey all,

For those who are familiar with the infamous Newspaper articles game from the January Flex, I wanted to know if you're aware of any similar game types. When I took the exam back in January, I was flabbergasted because of the way the rules were presented. I want to practice similar game types before the June exam this weekend that way I'm best equipped.

Comments

• rezwan.haqrezwan.haq Member
    48 karma

help

• 51 karma

Also interested in knowing! That was something I've never seen before it was a tough one.

• x1amp9898x1amp9898 Member
    203 karma

Which preptest and game was this?

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

I can't speak to that game specifically, but if you just need to practice games with odd rule presentations, do the misc games from PT 1-16

• 19 karma

prep test 75 game 4 has a game that is somewhat similar. In general tho, misc games seem fairly diverse. Ideally, you should practice misc games from across the PTs, paying special attention to the more recent ones from 70's and 80's.

• edited June 2021 78 karma

I took that exam, saw that game, and figured it was a joke. Just insanely difficult to solve in a normal amount of time.

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    edited June 2021 252 karma

@eugene_seacabin_jr THANK YOU so much for posting this game. I just did the PT75 set (and took the test in Jan) and that last game reminded me of the newspaper game. Rocking this game section also gave me a lot more confidence in my LG score heading into my test for tomorrow.