Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early LSAT Struggles

t.cho0707t.cho0707 Core Member
edited June 2021 in Logic Games 5 karma

Hey guys, I'm going into my senior year at UT and I was planning to apply to law schools around November, so probably take the test in October. Well my cold diagnostic was a 134, but I really took it out of no where and in the middle of the night so a week or two later, without studying I took it again in better condition and got a 148. That made me feel a little better so I decided to get the basics on 7Sage. I've been studying for this past week (I know it's not a lot) I started on Sequence LG and I just can't seem to get them. I've printed out maybe 2 or 3 copies of every practice sets and my mind just blanks sometimes or I just don't get it. If I do good it'll be maybe 7/13ish. I really just feel pretty crappy and I would love some feedback from your experience. Thank you!

Comments

• timbond97timbond97 Core Member
    39 karma

A lot of folks who had the same experience made it into the 160's and even 170's, you have to get used to this kind of failure and learn from it and be persistent in order to make it.

• Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
    edited June 2021 393 karma

You have no reason to be down on yourself. My grandpa always used to tell me PMP, practice makes perfect, advice that fits perfectly into this section. Find enjoyment in the practice and you will succeed in logic games.