Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many logical reasoning questions do people who get high scores miss?

I was wondering if there is any statistic or if anyone can speak from personal experience regarding the number of questions wrong a high scorer gets in regard to logical reasoning. I understand that it can depend from person to person and that you can make up for a low logical reasoning score by getting less mistakes in the other sections. However, in average I believe that there is a certain range of logical reasoning mistakes that high scorers make!
Thank you!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8485 karma

How high a score are we talking about?

• josephbraun99josephbraun99 Member
    66 karma

LR is my best one. When I started I was getting 12 wrong on AR, 6 on RC and 4 on LR for about 155 or so. Right now I get between 0-2 wrong on LR and RC. My overall score depends on my AR section, some are better than others, but I don't feel it's arrogant to think I could score mid 160s to low 170s. In percentile that's high, though many on here are well above that

• edited July 2021 64 karma

By high score i mean above 164

• Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
    498 karma

I recently scored a 165 and that was -4 LR, -5 rc, -3 lg

• cklomoooooo-1cklomoooooo-1 Member
    128 karma

What did you do to get your LR down to 0-2? I am fluctuating between -1 to -6 average about missing -3...

@josephbraun99 said:
    LR is my best one. When I started I was getting 12 wrong on AR, 6 on RC and 4 on LR for about 155 or so. Right now I get between 0-2 wrong on LR and RC. My overall score depends on my AR section, some are better than others, but I don't feel it's arrogant to think I could score mid 160s to low 170s. In percentile that's high, though many on here are well above that