Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tracking Feature (Problem Sets)

JohnathanJohnathan Core Member
in Logic Games 82 karma

Could someone please #help explain or point me to a discussion thread that shows you how to properly use the tracking feature. I've been drilling logic games and I don't think I'm using it correctly, but it it seems to be a great tool for working on improving timing. New to 7-Sage so I haven't played around with it too much. Any #help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Johnathan,

Are you referring to the timing data? If so, you can find the timing data, under the "Timing" column in your Results Table after scoring the Problem Set. See the screenshot below.

The timing indicates how much time you’ve spent on a question. Having Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3 indicates that a student looked at the same question 3 times, and adding them up gives the Total time. For example, in the screenshot below. The student encountered Q1 initially and spent 9 seconds on it. Skipped and moved onto another question. Then returned to Q1 at a later point and spent another 3 seconds on it (Round 2). Skipped again and moved onto another question. Then returned again to Q1 and spent another 2 seconds on it (Round 3). Of course, the timing isn't realistic since I made this as an example to demonstrate what the different Rounds mean.

Please note that Analytics calculates the target time based on data from top scorers. They reflect how much time 7Sagers who got -0 or -1 on the LG section actually spent

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• JohnathanJohnathan Core Member
    82 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" Thank you so much for the thorough response! Very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to break all of that down for me. Last question I have is on the "start/stop game tracking button at the bottom of the game sets: when I hit that button is that just letting the computer know that I'm done with the setup and have now moved on to the questions (so it can start timing the question you're on)? I think I'm on the right track here? Anyways, thanks again in advance. You guys do a fantastic job.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Johnathan

Yes, that is correct. When you tap on "stop game time tracking," the digital tester will stop tracking your time for the game setup and will start tracking your time spent on the questions. Note that the timer on the game setup will also automatically stop tracking if you click on the questions.

In the Review Results table, you will be able to see how much time you spent on the game setup by hovering over the timing column. See the screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• JohnathanJohnathan Core Member
    82 karma