Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uhhh anyone else having issues with interface?

nhooksnhooks Core Member
in General 21 karma

Soooo. Im sitting, grinding for my exam, fullproofing games, and the interface is acting all funky. I see a bunch of boxes where I should be able to click things like changing time and submitting.... anybody else experiencing this? I have tried logging in and out, shutting my computer down, different wifi, etc........

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited August 2021 867 karma

Hi there,

Sorry about that.

I tried to reproduce the issue by taking a Problem Set with our digital tester, but I'm afraid I wasn't able to. The interface was working properly on my end. I am using Google Chrome on Windows.

I want to get to the bottom of this and figure it out, so that it's working on your side too! It sounds like the button icons are not loading on your end. Does the features (submit answers, change time, etc) work when you tap on the boxes? Does it also happen to other PrepTests or Problem Sets?

To prevent possible causes of the issue, you can try using a different web browser. We find Google chrome to work best with our site, but Safari or Firefox works well too.

Let us know how it goes, we are here to help!

You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com