Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else having issues with 7sage loading existing drills too slow?

latinx33456latinx33456 Core Member
edited November 2023 in Technical Problems 139 karma

Existing drills take so long to load and the page even fails AND building a problem set takes ages? I am so disappointed with the interface. I am considering cancelling...

Comments

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2023 163 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry about this.

I tried to recreate the issue but unfortunately, I was not able to. I was able to load existing drills without any problems. I am using Chrome on Mac. Please see the sample GIF below:

Please try to clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

You can also try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

If the issue persists, please let me know, and I'll be happy to assist you further.

• bradk2sobradk2so Alum Member
    46 karma

I've had the same issue. I'm using an older Mac with Chrome.

• lsatjunkie-1lsatjunkie-1 Alum Member
    35 karma

Yes its been very clunky and slow for me too

• violet7unaviolet7una Alum Member
    17 karma

Me too

• jocelynandrade5jocelynandrade5 Alum Member
    96 karma

Same here

• ProgrammerLawProgrammerLaw Core Member
    6 karma

Just had this issue myself, couldn't ping the website as well.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2023 602 karma

@bradk2so @"lsatjunkie-1" @violet7una @jocelynandrade5 @ProgrammerLaw

I'm so sorry about that trouble. I tried on my end, but I'm not able to recreate the issue. The existing drills loaded immediately.

May I know if you tried the following?

1. Cleared the cache of your browser or app
    2. Updated the OS version of your device (Mac/Computer/Phone/Tablet) and the browser
    3. Tried to delete and re-install the app (if you're using the 7Sage app)
    4. If you have a lot of drills, delete the oldest drills you created under the Drill section of Show Existing Drills

If not, please try the above-mentioned steps. Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. Please let us know if you are still having trouble or if you have any questions.