Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to start with the drills?

edited August 2021 in General 14 karma

I was thinking of starting doing them as soon as I start the core curriculum on 7sage. However, I heard that it's usually recommended to alter the type of drills you're doing. For example, combining RC with LR, etc. Since the 7sage core curriculum is organized by the three sections, doing drills in parallel would mean separating the RC drills from LR and LG.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on best strategy :)

Comments

• Devon IIIDevon III Core Member
    edited August 2021 18 karma

start when you think you're ready. Brad Barbay has some daily study guide planning sheets for reach section. they are barely one page long, but they give you a rough idea of the different ways you can drill the different sections. he breaks them into different levels and depending on your level, you follow what it says. don't skip levels unless you actually think you're at that level. prove to yourself you're truly at the level you want to start at.

https://bradbarbaylsatprep.com/products-1

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

Hi! I would start doing them in conjunction with the core curriculum as you've stated. Afterall, you need to give yourself time to practice the concepts you're learning.