Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just started using 7sage, is there an easier way to drill one question at a time?

Giants84Giants84 Member
in General 6 karma

Hello, I'm wondering if I can drill 1 LR question at a time or one LG at a time. I like to see if I got something correct right away. But from what I can tell you can only drill by adding each question yourself? That just seems like it takes a lot of time. Thank you.

Comments

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

I believe you can "sort" in the question bank by question type and difficulty.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @golubitskyo,

If you would like to drill one question at a time, you will have to create a custom Problem for each question.

You can also drill one section at a time by creating a custom Problem Set for the one section you would like to drill.

Here are the steps to create custom Problem Sets of a full LR section:

1. Navigate to the Problem Sets page: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections ( LR)
    4. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
    5. Filter further by typing keywords like "PT36 S1" (optional)
    6. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions at once.
    7. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

Note that the LR Problem Set timing is based on the number of questions even when all the questions are from the same section. Therefore, the indicated time of 34:40 minutes is allocated for 26 LR questions, and 33:20 minutes for 25 LR questions, which is approximately 1:20 min per question.

However, you can set the timer to 35 minutes as shown in the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.