Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

feeling shitty about moving my exam to November

Barbie BlondeBarbie Blonde Member
in General 152 karma

hey guys,
this is just a little rant I guess. I thought I was improving and bringing up my score and I did prep test 88 for games alone and got -12 it was really hard for me and I struggled ALOT. Usually on games I get anywhere between -3-5 wrong. This was just a very shitty experience. It sucks I have to pay the 200$ Canadian to move it but I would also rather move it than get a low score. I don't know if anyone feels like this but it definitely is just a shitty feeling when you feel like you progressed but didn't. On the bright side I am happy because I will still be able to apply for my schools and all with the November score it will delay me by a month but I'd rather be delayed with a higher score.

Comments

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

You're okay then! Sounds like a sound plan. Now review the games and dig deep and do them again...

• bananabread4bananabread4 Member
    edited August 2021 12 karma

Do not stress! I pushed my exam last year (had to pay as well) and the extra time was exactly what I needed. Felt iffy about it at the time, but it all worked out (attending a T-5 school). Good luck!!

• Barbie BlondeBarbie Blonde Member
    152 karma

I really needed to hear this guys thank you so much for listening to me and all I appreciate it

• klyJD003klyJD003 Member
    62 karma

PT88 is overall a hard one... that's my worst PT ever, so I feel you. I have heard from others that PT88 is one of the hardest PTs. But I had to stop PTing for a few weeks and refocus with drills. Don't let this one stop you, try to master it again later on before Nov.

• 108 karma

you got this, I also had to move mine to November because I would rather apply a little later but with a higher score than earlier with a lower score. You got this!