Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT Acceptable for Admissions??

Hi Everyone,

I wrote the August LSAT and scored a 149. I realize I need to improve my score by about 8 points to receive consideration for admission at the schools I am looking at.

I am currently registered for the October LSAT but I am thinking that delaying until the November LSAT may provide me more to time to prepare as I am a full time university student.

I was hoping to ask, is a November LSAT too late for admissions when I am applying to schools with a December 1st admissions deadline? Or would I just apply and then have my LSAT score come in once it is finalized?

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• NicoleL39NicoleL39 Member
    45 karma

I'm wondering the same!

• dulcepaz123dulcepaz123 Member
    13 karma

You are fine!

• RSat21165RSat21165 Core Member
    70 karma

@dulcepaz123 said:
    You are fine!

Good to know, thank you.

If the LSAT score comes in later than the applications deadline, would I just apply to the school and then they receive my LSAT score once it is processed? Do you know how that works?

For instance, if I write the LSAT on November 12 and the LSAT scores come out, say, December 4th. The school's application deadline is Dec. 1. Would they just receive the scores after the fact?

Thanks!

• FloridaManFloridaMan Core Member
    139 karma

@RSat21165 said:

@dulcepaz123 said:
    You are fine!

Good to know, thank you.

If the LSAT score comes in later than the applications deadline, would I just apply to the school and then they receive my LSAT score once it is processed? Do you know how that works?

For instance, if I write the LSAT on November 12 and the LSAT scores come out, say, December 4th. The school's application deadline is Dec. 1. Would they just receive the scores after the fact?

Thanks!

What schools have an application deadline of December 1st? Some schools say they aren't even going to begin looking at applications until December.

• claw2023-1claw2023-1 Member
    106 karma

Nov LSAT is not too late! But, also make sure you're distinguishing between the REGULAR decision deadline vs. EARLY decision deadline. Most schools regular decision deadline is like March 1st-April 1st (some have it way past that), whilst most schools early decision deadline is Nov 1st or Dec 1st.

70 karma

@carolynlaw2022 said:
    Nov LSAT is not too late! But, also make sure you're distinguishing between the REGULAR decision deadline vs. EARLY decision deadline. Most schools regular decision deadline is like March 1st-April 1st (some have it way past that), whilst most schools early decision deadline is Nov 1st or Dec 1st.

Great to know. Thank you so much!

70 karma

@FloridaMan said:

@RSat21165 said:

@dulcepaz123 said:
    You are fine!

Good to know, thank you.

Thanks!

What schools have an application deadline of December 1st? Some schools say they aren't even going to begin looking at applications until December.

I was specifically looking at University of Toronto and University of Manitoba which seem to have deadlines around that time.