Special Guest - @canihazJD [Free Tutoring PT76.S2.Q-all LR Friday, Sept 10, 2021 9pm EST]

lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
edited October 2021 in General 1417 karma

Yes (insert caps). You read that right.

This Friday, we got the man, the myth, the legend, Daniel aka @canihazJD himself who's agreed to bestow his INFINITE LSAT wisdom exclusively to 7Sage community members.

My mans scored multiple 180s on timed PTs, averaged 180 BR's leading to his exam and scored an official 172. He currently attends a T-14 school with a hunky dory chunk of mula bula.

It'll be question-based, so come with your questions and watch the magic happen. Read the title very closely to ensure your pristine and accurate preparation.

**Topic: lsat_sus x canihazJD

Comments

• shaybaebeeshaybaebee Member
    185 karma

Looking Forward to it! Had a few tutoring sessions with him too! amazing guy!

• qwertyuiopqwertyuiop Core Member
    114 karma

Omg

• qwertyuiopqwertyuiop Core Member
    114 karma

Will this be recorded and put on youtube?

• aqanijamaaqanijama Member
    59 karma

How will we be able to attend the session?

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

@aqanijama oh shit! I'll post a zoom link by tonight. Dafuq. Good catch.

1417 karma

Link posted!

1417 karma

Your boy got his hands on a zoom subscription so there won't be any technical issues tonight fam. See y'alls in a bit.

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    205 karma

Please tell me this was recorded. I cant believe I missed the crossover event of the year, lsat_sus and canihazJD.

1417 karma

@CantHurtMe

king, the link was edited into the discussion for your convenience. Towards the top.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited September 2021 8318 karma

@lsat_sus Ugh... make that video for a limited time only access please. I was like 4 drinks in. In fact, disclosure: I was not completely sober. Civ pro has me all fucked up.

Also...

...who's agreed to bestow his infinitesimal LSAT wisdom..."

Doesnt that mean like really small? lol

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

@canihazJD said:
    Ugh... make that video for a limited time only access please. I was like 4 drinks in. In fact, disclosure: I was not completely sober. Civ pro has me all fucked up.

Y'all starting on jurisdiction or FRCP?

Also...

...who's agreed to bestow his infinitesimal LSAT wisdom..."

Doesnt that mean like really small? lol

ouch.

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma

I was like 4 drinks in. In fact, disclosure: I was not completely sober.

Drunk LSAT explanations = best LSAT explanations.

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    Y'all starting on jurisdiction or FRCP?

FRCP primarily but we started off with Sibbach and I feel like I never caught up. This guy seems to be pretty notorious here... @"Lucas Carter" is the only 2L who doesn't just laugh at me when I tell people who I have.

@"Cant Get Right"

Also Kadens is awesome.

8318 karma

@"Jonathan Wang" said:

I was like 4 drinks in. In fact, disclosure: I was not completely sober.

Drunk LSAT explanations = best LSAT explanations.

LMAO maybe for entertainment. I'm not even sure what I said and I sure as hell am not going to watch to find out.

edited September 2021 1417 karma

@canihazJD im 💀 - and you got it.

and daFUQ all these legends doing all up on my disc 🤯👀. I’m coming for all y’alls js

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    205 karma

@lsat_sus , gotcha. thanks so much. I am looking to finally join you on your meetings/discussions and tutoring. I took off for a little because I was contemplating a lot of things, but I am coming back, hopefully stronger than before. My goal is to restart the fundamentals, find the cracks in my foundation that led to a lousy August score, and prepare for another battle.

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    edited September 2021 6866 karma

@canihazJD said:
    LMAO maybe for entertainment. I'm not even sure what I said and I sure as hell am not going to watch to find out.

You did fine; I didn't hear you say anything objectively questionable. Just goes to show that once you understand how these things work, even a little bit of the drinky drink can't take that away from you. Something for current students to strive for, and you are the role model!

(For the record, this is not an endorsement of, uh..."impaired" studying)

• yeasm22syeasm22s Member
    217 karma

Is there a next session? if so, then when, would love to join