Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawhub Issues

2»

Comments

• lemonst3lemonst3 Yearly Member
    26 karma

@"Nicholas R." Same. I was almost done with my fourth section. Best I have ever felt during an exam or PT.

• nzLSAT71nzLSAT71 Member
    51 karma

@EverythingEbun said:
    Please how do you file an official complaint on LSAC? I still haven't been able to reach anyone, and have gotten no information about rescheduling.

You have to log into your LSAC account and then press "View LSAT Registrations and Status." Go to your Oct LSAT registration and underneath it, it should say "Write a Complaint Feedback" or something like that! Then write your complaint!

• yulee.kim8yulee.kim8 Member
    23 karma

To everyone who experienced the Oct LSAT test crash, you have to call a representative as soon as possible so that they can file a retest complaint for your exam. LSAC will then know to email you further instructions to schedule a retest sometime in the future (she specified she doesn’t know when the retest will be-could be tomorrow, Tuesday or in a few weeks)

• JDhopeful2021JDhopeful2021 Member
    111 karma

I got an email last night regarding rescheduling options, but it was addressed to someone else even though it was sent to my email address... has anyone else experienced this? :( I just want to make sure that I'll definitely be able to reschedule my exam...