Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Chance

mustbetruemustbetrue Free Trial Member
edited March 2014 in General 7 karma
Ex-Blueprint Prep student here. I received my test this morning. I did a lot worse than I was planning on a logical reasoning section and about my usual on the others. I'll admit that there were some weekends when I should have been studying but I was out partying instead, but overall I felt like I was ready to get around a 162 on the test. My practice tests reflected this. I don't know if it was the stress of actual test day, that my timer was a minute or two off, or whatever, but I feel awful about my score because I feel like I failed myself. I plan on taking it again in June and am willing to take the test even more seriously this time. I know, I know. I shouldn't be naive, but I'm totally psyched about killing the test come June. Can 7sage help with this or should I look elsewhere for the next six months? Thanks and sorry for the novel of a post.

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Yes, go for it. Prepare well and score well.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    It can definitely help... while I do not know how Blueprint teaches (thought they are a solid prep company with stellar credentials), J.Y. and co are unique in that they help you build solid theory to tackle LR questions and draw their explanations from everyday life and pop culture (the Luke-Force-Jedi theme is a recurring tool in their explanations). This way, you develop powerful skills along the way that have a common sense feel to them rather than a fancy technique feel. The USP of 7Sage is that it simplifies complex concepts to a level that just about anyone can get a hang of them. You should definitely benefit.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2014 3658 karma
    I took Testmasters (similar to Blueprint). 7sage covers things in a far better way. If you want specifics, pm me.
  • Llaima01Llaima01 Free Trial Member
    230 karma
    I have tried almost all the programs out there (and wasted a lot of money in the process). 7 Sage is without doubt the best. I highly recommend it. I also bought the book "LSAT Trainer" to supplement. They are both excellent and compliment each other very well. You will not regret completing the 7Sage program. I finished the program and I am getting ready for the Feb exam. I keep coming back to 7Sage for insight. It is just packed with solid knowledge that really matters and works. No gimmicks here. The best of luck in your studies!