Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scratch paper

158603512158603512 Alum Member
in General 30 karma

Hey, guys!
I have not taken the Lsat yet. I am wondering whether I can use the scratch paper to diagram in the LR section. I have heard from somewhere that some test-takers are not allowed by proctors to use it during the LR section.
Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• kiwiluvrkiwiluvr Core Member
    24 karma

u get 5 sheets of paper

• 158603512158603512 Alum Member
    30 karma

@kiwiluvr said:
    u get 5 sheets of paper

Am I allowed to use scratch paper to diagram in the LR. Some people have said that scratch paper can be only used during LG sections.

• CHELSEA.CHELSEA. Member
    65 karma

We're allowed to use 5 sheets of scratch paper. It can be used on any section you want.

• dumbledorfdumbledorf Alum Member
    29 karma

Thanks for your question! I have never taken the LSAT before either. Are allowed just plain printer paper or lined notebook paper? Thanks!

• ashley523-1ashley523-1 Member
    16 karma

@lvjgrbbs said:
    Thanks for your question! I have never taken the LSAT before either. Are allowed just plain printer paper or lined notebook paper? Thanks!

lined, unlined, or graphing paper are allowed! and it's recommended to have it be 8.5" by 11" to avoid any potential issues

• dumbledorfdumbledorf Alum Member
    29 karma

Thanks so much ashley523!

• 271 karma

graph paper saves big time when diagramming LG

• 158603512158603512 Alum Member
    30 karma

@"CHELSEA." said:
    We're allowed to use 5 sheets of scratch paper. It can be used on any section you want.

Thanks a looooooot!