Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

140 —> 169!! Thanks, Chris :)

koza18koza18 Member
in General 116 karma

Hi everyone! I’m finally done with the LSAT and have to thank this community, but especially my tutor. I started out with a low diagnostic score and slowly worked my way up, till I was PTing an average of +170s, scoring a 169 on the April 2022. Still deciding on whether or not I should retake, but I wanted to say that I could not have done any of this without my tutor, @"Chris Nguyen"

I have struggled immensely with this test and experience extremely intense anxiety, too. Chris could not have been more understanding. He not only recognized my anxiety, but in doing so, it pushed me overcome my fear of the LSAT. He helped me master the substantive content of the test and refine my test taking techniques. What I truly appreciated was that he was never discouraging, extremely patient, clearly cared about my success, and worked really hard to try and answer all of my very incisive questions. He understood exactly where I was coming from, and he worked with me to move forward. Seriously, Chris, THANK YOU!!

If y’all need a tutor, I CANNOT recommend him enough.

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

Congrats on your score! It must feel great to see your hard work pay off.

• jessehbrowniiijessehbrowniii Alum Member
    9 karma

Love to see this and congratulations to you for conquering the LSAT! I will definitely keep this in mind, especially since anxiety tends to be something I deal with when it comes to test taking. Thank you for your recommendation!

• Alice003Alice003 Alum Member
    691 karma

Congrats!!! Thanks for your recommendation as well! I am so happy for you!

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited May 2022 4588 karma

Congratulations!!!

I couldn't be more proud of you and your progress. I know you're going to kill it in law school and make a GREAT lawyer! :smile:

• Lianah12Lianah12 Member
    51 karma

Wow, Congrats! What beautiful progress! Best of luck to you in law school!