Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Groups, Week of July 8th: Weds (PT52), Fri (PT70), Sat (PT53)

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited July 2015 in Study Groups 7965 karma
Edit: LOL much date confusion.

Well, I missed the Friday call because vacation and now I have sad feels. BR withdrawal feels. So let's get back on our proverbial ponies and kick the LSAT in the face.

Note: We've got several West Coasters now, so Weekday (Weds/Fri) calls now starting at 8:30PM ET **unless** there are very serious objections. We'll dial in a few minutes ahead of 8:30 to let us get all out chatterings out of the way so that we can start BR'ing at 8:30pm sharrrrrrrp

Wednesday, July 8th at 8:30pm ET: PT52

Finally, we get some comparative passages!

Friday, July 10th at 8:30pm ET: PT70

Wowww! Lucky number 70.

Note on the Friday group: If you want to join, let me know on Skype (nikkers625) and I will add you to this one—all are welcome.

LSATurday, July 11th at 8pm ET: PT53

Go team go!

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• JuliaZLSATJuliaZLSAT Member
    77 karma
    Just to make sure, PT 52 is June 2007, correct?
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2015 2398 karma
    @JuliaZLSAT PT52 is September 2007, June 2007 is the free PT that LSAT provides so I think they just skipped it in the numbering (or it's listed in some places as 51.5).
  • JuliaZLSATJuliaZLSAT Member
    77 karma
    Good thing I asked ;) Thank you @c.janson35
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @JuliaZLSAT said:
    PT 52 is June 2007, correct?
    Nope! PT52 is PT52 :D We're skipping J07 because ... LOL ... I think we've all pretty much memorized it by now (especially those of us who started with The Trainer and/or extensively BR'ed it)