Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I give up a whole section and still get 160+?

Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
in General 86 karma

I have huge difficulty in RC but LG and LR are really not bothering me. My RC correct rate is about 45%. I was wondering if I can give up RC and try to get -0 on LG and -2/-3 on LR. I only need 160.

Comments

• u______uu______u Alum Member
    233 karma

You can get as many as 19 questions wrong for a 160 lol. Do what you want with that information.

• Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    86 karma

@u______u said:

You can get as many as 19 questions wrong for a 160 lol. Do what you want with that information.

I thought it's 26 for a 4 section lsat

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

@Anonymous-3 Only three sections are scored now.

• Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    86 karma

@"Matt Sorr" said:

So how should I convert my score after I finished 4 sections PT?

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

@Anonymous-3 I’m not sure. I haven’t started taking full PTs yet, I just know that only three sections are scored. Apologies!

• ErgasmErgasm Member
    17 karma

@"Anonymous-3" said:

@"Matt Sorr" said:

So how should I convert my score after I finished 4 sections PT?

You have two options:
    If you use 7sage to score your PTs, you opt to have it graded in Modern Format (there's a button to the right of the test's introductory information at the top of the page). Then it grades your PT on three sections only.
    Otherwise, most PTs have a scoring key alongside the answer key. If you can't find one, Google never fails. There's likely some kind of formula floating around that you can plug your total right answers into and it'll sh*t a proper score out for you. But don't quote me.

• u______uu______u Alum Member
    233 karma

Look at your dashboard. There’s a score converter available for the modern LSAT