TONIGHT! PT52 BR | 8:30pm ET

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in Study Groups 7965 karma

PT52 BR Tonight at 8:30pm ET

Don't miss out on tonight's PT52 blind review group, featuring none other than the infamous ...

JY said not to feel bad about getting this question—one of the nastiest curve-breakers ever—wrong. But we are going to punish that question for its bad, bad ways and its subtle, devious assumptions.

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: Please let me know if you plan to join tonight's session and have not yet been added to the conversation.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So please do not check your answers beforehand :-) Or if you do, just try not to say things like "No, guys, I checked, it's D."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • PLEASE ... Ask questions !!!! In so doing you are giving others the opportunity to uncover weaknesses in their own understanding, review fundamentals, and ultimately improve their own score. And you're giving yourself the opportunity to do the same. Wow, such harmonious learning experience.
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @nicole.hopkins your unicorn meme usage is unparalleled lol. I wish this picture was substituted in place of one of the answer choices... would have made me feel better about missing this question because who can be mad looking at that
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma

Sometimes the LSAT makes me feel like this ...
  • nordeendnordeend Alum Member
    349 karma
    can't wait!! my first br group
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Wowwww! @nordeend do I have you on Skype/in the group yet?
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    I'd like to take part in one of these in the future, but I just started PTing, did 39 this past Monday, and doing 40 tomorrow...

Will I ever catch up to you guys? :(
    349 karma
    Not yet ahhh almost time adding you now
    349 karma
    @bSM45LSAT I'm in the same boat....I'm skipping ahead to get the group effect and taking older ones on my own. I want to take 3 to 4 a week anyway and they only do 2. Crush it either way!!!!
  • EmergingAttorney180EmergingAttorney180 Alum Member
    133 karma
    Ran out of ink to print tests with today guys, so no BR tonight for me =(
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    @nordeend said:
    I'm in the same boat....I'm skipping ahead to get the group effect and taking older ones on my own. I want to take 3 to 4 a week anyway and they only do 2. Crush it either way!!!!
    I thought about that, but I don't know, there's something satisfying about doing them all in order lol. I'm planning on doing 3x a week, that's the only way I'll finish til PT 74 by Oct.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @bSM45LSAT said:
    I thought about that, but I don't know, there's something satisfying about doing them all in order lol. I'm planning on doing 3x a week, that's the only way I'll finish til PT 74 by Oct.
    I just started jumping around and I really like it. I do whatever one the Wednesday group is doing, then I pick a high one and a low one, I'll be doing 3 per week as well starting pretty soon.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I won't be able to join until the end of the month!
  • sdiaz2030sdiaz2030 Alum Member
    28 karma
    When is the next blind review? Do you have a schedule?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    See you next week for PT 54
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    They're Wed/Fri/Sat... Friday is for newer PTs, Wed/Sat are working in order and we just did 52 so this Sat will be 53 and next Wed will be 54... I think this Fri is 70 IIRC?
  • logicfiendlogicfiend Alum Member
    118 karma
    Been around 7sage, but haven't had a chance to join one of these BR groups, so sorry if this is common knowledge. Just to clarify, you guys are going over PT 53 this Saturday?

Is there some kind of extended calendar of which preptests you're going over the next few weeks so I can make any adjustments to my schedule?
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yes PT53 for Saturday

No one has volunteered to make said calendar AND I am busy/lazy. SO. Maybe that will happen, maybe not :D