Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kept ignoring LG

wendy282wendy282 Alum Member
in General 42 karma
I'm spending 3-4 hours/day on LSAT. By the time I'm done with LR and some RC blind review and 7sage curriculum, I have little time left on LG. If you have a good time management tip on giving LG the proper time to study, please let me know. My LG is 60-70% accurate, so it needs a lot of work.

Comments

• NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    Do not take the exam without mastering LG. LG are free points on the LSAT once you get the fundamentals down.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Here's what I did... Once you master LGs you can just keep yourself shark with minimal drilling compared to LR/RC:

http://7sage.com/forums/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

• francisfrancis Alum Member
    19 karma
    Do a logic game each morning. Don't worry about completing the whole set all the time--I like to think about it as a morning brain exercise similar to a crossword puzzle or something. I started with 6 different games (ones that you have already used, don't waste new tests!) and rotate through those one a day. The more times you have done the same puzzle the more fun it is because you can do it quickly. You learn this way; there is a reason that blues clues runs the same episode five days in a row.
  • wendy282wendy282 Alum Member
    42 karma
    Thank you so much!
  • DrackedaryDrackedary Member
    239 karma
    I also do a logic game each morning.

Logic games is the section where you can see mad gainz while RC might be harder to see dramatic improvement. Just pick a day of the week dedicated to logic games because it's worth it.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Try to do one a day. LG are literally the freebie points once you master that section.
  • wendy282wendy282 Alum Member
    42 karma
    Thank you!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @wendy282 said:
    Thank you so much!
    Tell yourself every day how much you LOVE logic games. I'm serious. You'll convince yourself just by the repetition of the sentiment. Then, you'll want to do them, more and more. And then, you'll get into 90% accuracy.

Brainwashing for the win.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I actually DO love Logic games now. It’s weird. It’s now like Sudoku.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    I actually DO love Logic games now. It’s weird.
    It's good mojo! Kinda like method acting. ... Right ?? #thingsidontknowanythingabout
  • Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
    221 karma
    I wish I was that positive.

2/3 through the LG bundle I am still lost. I'm actually considering a lobotomy just to re-wire my brain to accept the fundamentals of LG.

If anyone knows a good brain surgeon, inbox me.
  • medianplus30medianplus30 Member
    36 karma
    @dumbhollywoodactor I was playing sudoku multiple times a day until I decided to devote my life to conquering the LGs. I'm now not as good as sudoku, but at least I'm a lot better at LG. yay me.