Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you watch every video?

juicewrld-1juicewrld-1 Member
in General 16 karma

Hey guys, I'm a little tough on time and I'm trying to make it through the whole syllabus. However, watching all the question example videos take a long time! I understand that they are helpful in grasping the concepts, but should I spend more time doing practice questions or watching JY explain them?

Comments

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

If you’re short on time and doing drills and getting a lot of questions wrong try to see if there’s certain question types that you’re getting wrong more than others. Then considering going back to watch the videos on those question. However, if you’re really short on time, I would solely focus on improving LG to -0 or as close to it as possible. It’s the fastest area to improve and if you’re tight on time that might be the best way to use your time to increase your score. Hope that helps and W username btw.

• juicewrld-1juicewrld-1 Member
    16 karma

Thank you for the input! The curriculum goes through LR first so I might just skip to LG and really drill those. and yes, sad boys for life haha LLJW