Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where is the diagnostic test on this site?

SmokyMountainBear-1-1SmokyMountainBear-1-1 Alum Member
in General 68 karma

Hello everyone, I am new to this website. I would like to take a diagnostic test before I purchase the monthly plan. Who can please tell me where it is or just share the link with me. Will very much appreciate it.

Comments

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

There isn’t really a set “diagnostic” test. Most people take the June 2007 PT as sort of a diagnostic and it’s a good way to gage where you stand. It’s also one of the few, if not the only, free PT offered by the LSAC. It’s the one I’d recommend taking though you can definitely use other PTs as “diagnostic” tests.

• SmokyMountainBear-1-1SmokyMountainBear-1-1 Alum Member
    68 karma

Thank you, ClaudioD21! I just took the cold test, and received 151... I did very poorly on LG. It's a disappointing score. How can I improve and make a realistic plan?

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

@ericliutexas said:
    Thank you, ClaudioD21! I just took the cold test, and received 151... I did very poorly on LG. It's a disappointing score. How can I improve and make a realistic plan?

A 151 is actually a really good starting point! I would recommend the 7Sage core curriculum. It’s a good way to build and learn the foundations you’ll need for the test. Try identifying the areas where you struggle most.

• SmokyMountainBear-1-1SmokyMountainBear-1-1 Alum Member
    68 karma

thank you so much! let me check it out