Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy For October LSAT

allegra0720-1allegra0720-1 Alum Member

Hi everyone, I am currently looking for a study buddy on zoom. I will be studying everyday till Oct 18 from 4.00 AM to 7.00 PM Beijing Time. If anyone’s interested please DM me and we can meet everyday same time and study silently together. I promise I will not distract my study buddy because I know how annoying it is to be distracted when studying. This two person group is only to held accountable and encourage each other.

Comments

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

Hey there,

If you're looking for a buddy group, consider coming to the 7Sage Study Group Breakout! Our next session will be held on Monday, October 10th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

During the session, you will be sorted into a group of students in a similar score range based on your analytics. You and your group will debate the answers to the first LR section of PT51 without having looked at the answers. These breakout meetings are an excellent way to put together a virtual study group.

You can register for the event at the link below!

https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAudOuqpj4jH9yM7wzclb8gA3-3uxLtqt-P