Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continuing Free Tutoring

Brooklyn BagelBrooklyn Bagel Core Member
in General 110 karma

Hi everyone,

I'm a 173 scorer (4 months of study) and now tutoring students part-time. I offered a bunch of pro-bono tutoring this month and had a great response with almost to two dozen sessions.

I'm offering up some more sessions to help people get their studying on the right track. If you have questions about how to use your time effectively, building strategies for specific sections, or anything else big-picture LSAT study - feel free to reach out.

You got this <3

Comments

• Hinde SophiaHinde Sophia Alum Member
    165 karma

I'm very interested!! I've been stuck around 155-158 in PTs for the last couple months and I'm aiming for low 170s.

• Heyhey1234Heyhey1234 Core Member
    98 karma

Hi I just started studying LSAT and scored horribly on my first test and was wondering if I can also get some tutoring.. You will be a life saver!!!

• musdelsozmusdelsoz Core Member
    edited November 2022 118 karma

Thank you. I am at 83% of the CC, not sure if there it is necessary to meet with a tutor yet, but would be interested to learn about any general strategies, especially in regards to plans after finishing the CC.

• Sandyy1219Sandyy1219 Core Member
    9 karma

I'm interested! I've been having a hard time with the time constraint factor. I'm planning on taking the February exam

• young grasshopper-1-1young grasshopper-1-1 Core Member
    24 karma

Interested!! Would really appreciate your help with games and general tips for LR/RC!

• scottie pippenscottie pippen Alum Member
    edited November 2022 144 karma

Hello! I am interested to get to know some of your thoughts on how I could improve my strategy to score higher (150s->160s)

• rpotula0890rpotula0890 Member
    24 karma

I would love to get some tutoring as well. I scored a 151 and trying to get into the low 170s.

• gurpreetk35gurpreetk35 Alum Member
    196 karma

Hi! I would definitely love to be tutored as well! Im waiting on the November lsat results to see how I score but i definitely want to be in the 160s.

• Hi, I am interested to get to know your mindset on how to think about 170+ test taker, my higher score is btw 150 to mid of 160