Study Group Breakout - December 5th

Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited December 2022 in Study Groups 414 karma

Are you looking for an easy way to find people to study with? Or do you just want a break from reviewing questions on your own?

You're in luck! Join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Monday, December 5th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Breakout no later than Sunday, December 4th.
2. Take PT53 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an LR section) and blind review it, but DON'T look at the answers (I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest)!
3. Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.
4. At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckceutqDMpGdNlRj7KxpjosXpyPdXd2LEz

Comments

• Heyhey1234Heyhey1234 Core Member
    98 karma

Hi Aastha

I was wondering if I can pick this specific PT on the drill section of the website. If not, where am I supposed to find this PT? I don't see this PT listed under LR

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2022 163 karma

@Heyhey1234 Yes, you can pick the LR section of PT53 Section 1 on the Drills page. Here's how:

1. Navigate to Drills
    2. Filter PrepTests to show (Newer, Newest, or All PTs)
    3. Filter Sections to Logical Reasoning
    4. Filter further by typing PT53 S1
    5. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page.

See the GIF below:

I hope this helps.

98 karma

Hi Jovil,

I don't see it like this on this page. I tried to go the Preptests section and I just see list of Prep tests.. Is this feature only limited to certain users?

98 karma

Hi I got it. It was on Auto Builder so I didn't see it. Thank you!

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    220 karma

I registered today, Dec 5, and am completing the section now. Hopefully it's not too late!