Study Schedule/CC/Drill question

SammyJD1SammyJD1 Alum Member
edited December 2022 in General 95 karma

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the study schedule and syllabus.

I understand that I should work through the CC in order. But, what if I go through a certain lesson, lets say MSS for example, and I don't do so well on the drilling portion. I believe I need more help on MSS.

Once I complete all of the drills and I don't feel like I grasped the concepts or understood why I'm missing questions, and I don't do so well on the drills, do I move on and follow the study schedule? Or do I drill some more?

When should I do more drills of questions types I've already done such as MP/MC? Do I do them in between other lessons? Do I go back to them after I'm done with the CC and drill out those that I have trouble with?

Comments

• aiman.shahabaiman.shahab Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited January 2023 72 karma

Hey there! This is a great question. If you actively feel yourself struggling with certain concepts or questions types, I think it's a good idea to spend a bit more time working on it. One of the best ways to do that is to drill! Outside of the Core Curriculum videos, you can make Drills under Practice --> Drills and filter to a specific question/game/passage type (e.g. MSS). I would drill a set of varying difficulty questions until you feel more comfortable with that question type. J.Y. has an explanation for each of the questions videos as well!

If you're looking for more guidance for MSS questions or strategies for LR on the whole, you can schedule a consultation with one of our tutors here: https://calendly.com/7sage-tutoring/7sage-tutoring-free-consultation?utm_source=FCA_A