Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hard LR questions with conditional logic

sh.francissh.francis Core Member
edited January 2023 in Logical Reasoning 246 karma

Anyone have any tricky LR problems involving conditional logic that they've encountered and could share? Either individual problems or a list, if you by some incredible stroke of good fortune, you should have one, would be great.

Also, if anyone is interested in syncing up to work on some tougher conditional logic problems please reach out.

Comments

• The2ndSageThe2ndSage Member
    edited January 2023 64 karma

PT 61, Sec. 2, Q. 24. Ran into this problem yesterday and made a note to go back to it and try to find questions like it because the conditional logic is unconventional, at least to me.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

PT88 S2 Q22, PT76 S2 Q22, PT85 S2 Q21, and PT85 S2 Q22 are a few I've come across recently. I'd argue one or two of them are noticeably more difficult than most conditional logic-laden questions I've attempted (I'll let you figure out which if you attempt them). I like these questions because, at least for two or three of them, they're reliant on conditional logic but they're not quite as cookie cutter as you often see

• sh.francissh.francis Core Member
    246 karma

Thanks guys! I took a break from Lr for the past week to focus on Lg but will check these out.