B_MaximumB_Maximum Core Member
edited July 2023 in General 192 karma

Comments

• markmywordsmarkmywords Core Member
    242 karma

You can call LSAC and talk to them. I was curious if the space I was taking it in was okay so called and asked them lots of questions. They told me the home space is meant to mimic a testing site as closely as possible--quiet, a closed off room, secured with a door. I don't know what the layout of the airbnb is but it might not be what they like since most kitchens aren't enclosed spaces. I'd definitely call them.

• Yahya202Yahya202 Member
    6 karma

I took the LSAT in my living room, which is next to my kitchen. When the proctor asked me to scan the room and my camera panned to the kitchen, they didn't say anything. I think if you try to empty the kitchen as much as you can prior to the test you should be okay.

• B_MaximumB_Maximum Core Member
    192 karma

Thanks a lot. I appreciate both comments immensely. I did telephone LSAC and spoke with three different individuals on three different days. Based on the uncertainty and the candidate agreement, I decided to get a refund and rent a different air bnb, where there is a private room and all the requirements are met. I am now reassured. Many thanks for your help!

• B_MaximumB_Maximum Core Member
    192 karma

It was a risk for me because the first place was a studio (I.e., room, living room, and kitchen all in one area).