Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do with drills?

aimee3326aimee3326 Core Member
in General 7 karma

Hi! I'm still in the beginning stages of the core curriculum, and am wondering what to do with the drills (not the problem sets) in each section? Would you recommend saving those until the end of the core curriculum or drilling as you finish up each section?

Thanks!

Comments

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

I would save them until the end or until after you get some analytics from your PTs. I think they are moreso just a shortcut for reviewing specific question types after the fact if you are struggling on a question type.

• aimee3326aimee3326 Core Member
    7 karma

Got it, thanks for the advice!

• elias.christensenelias.christensen Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    37 karma

Hi there! I think the advice to save a lot of drills for later is sound, but I personally would modify it a little. The drills are placed in the curriculum where they are to help reinforce the material as you go and help you retain information, so I would say unless you're really feeling solid on what you just learned, try doing one of the drills to make sure you're comfortable applying the concepts in practice. If you find you're struggling, try another one or two to get it down before you move on! It takes a little longer to work through the curriculum this way, but it also helps a lot with mastering the material, and you can always build custom drills to practice according to your analytics once you're finished with the basic lessons.

Best of luck working through the core curriculum! If you ever find you need additional explanation or drills more tailored to your personal needs as you move further along in your LSAT study, you can always schedule a free consultation to discuss it with one of our tutors here: https://calendly.com/7sage-tutoring/7sage-tutoring-free-consultation?utm_source=FCA_A