Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble Joining Live Class

Max DavidMax David Member
in General 20 karma

IS anyone else having trouble joining the live classes? Mine keeps telling me the host has been alerted im waiting but I don't get let in.

Comments

• mjbaylamjbayla Core Member
    3 karma

Same here

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1516 karma

@maxdavidoff2002 @mjbayla I'm so sorry that you are having issues joining the live classes! Can you please let me know which class you are having trouble joining so I can look into this?

Thank you!

• Max DavidMax David Member
    20 karma

I was trying to join the 6pm class on introduction to games last night but was sitting in the waiting room for like 12 min before I turned it off. Didn't even try to join the next class. I will try again tonight.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 2023 1516 karma

@maxdavidoff2002 I am so sorry for the issues you encountered with the live classes yesterday.

To clarify, 15 minutes before the class you will be able to join on Zoom and be placed in the waiting room, however, the actual live class will only start at exactly the start time.

For example, the Logical Reasoning Hacks Class with Aastha yesterday starts at 6:15 PM but you will not be able to join the Zoom meeting by 6:00 pm, you will be placed in the waiting room while waiting for the live class instructor to start the class by exactly 6:15 PM. If you do not like to wait for the live class to start after you have joined the Zoom meeting, you can join at the exact start time.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to assist you!