Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerscore Crystal Mini Ball Revisited June 2023

cheema.legalcheema.legal Free Trial Member
in June 2023 LSAT 33 karma

I wanted to ask if anyone had access to the revisited crystal ball for the June 2023 LSAT? I would really appreciate that resource. Thank you.

Comments

• Bookworm-1Bookworm-1 Member
    43 karma

i emailed and you have to pay for one of their classes or programs to get access. i think the lowest cost is $49.

• SammyJD1SammyJD1 Alum Member
    95 karma

No, just email them, its free.

• JFDstudyingJFDstudying Alum Member
    10 karma

I think you can pay the $19 for the analytics subscription. I'm on the fence.

• krrt00krrt00 Alum Member
    edited June 2023 41 karma

has anyone used these crystal ball webinars before taking the lsat and found it helpful? I see that they have the april/june one available for free, but not the more recent one dedicated to just june that you're referring to. based on the powerscore website the cheapest thing you can get purchase to get access to the june one is the 2 month analytics subscription for $40, so i'm wondering if this is worth it or if this is a waste of money and the april/june one is sufficient.

here's the links i'm referring to in case anyone's wondering:

april/june request for video: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat
    sign up for analytics account: https://powerscore.com/lsat/publications/digital-tests?_gl=1*1bgn9lb*_ga*NTEzNjc4MTYzLjE2ODAzODc2ODI.*_ga_X81L8EBF78*MTY4NTU2MzIxOS40LjEuMTY4NTU2MzI3NS4wLjAuMA..#paragraph-1678

• tinacioust-1tinacioust-1 Live Member
    118 karma

I'm signed up for June LSAT - I'll register, give it a listen, and report back lol.

• 33 karma

Tinacioust-1, did you find it helpful? I'm trying to decide whether to register and I am a June LSAT-er too!

• tinacioust-1tinacioust-1 Live Member
    118 karma

Okay so I gave it a listen. I would say that yes it's helpful, but might be more or less so depending on if you're taking June (obv) and if you've listened to the April/June already. It does give some specific sets of problems/ideas to focus on, and it is slightly different than April. So if you already listened to April and you're cool with missing out on a few changes, then you're golden. If you're like me, and haven't listened to Crystal Ball before an exam, haven't listened to April/June Crystal Ball, then yeah it's a very helpful tool to help me direct my focus for the next few days.

Hope this helps all.